PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF YOUR SELECTED PROGRAM BEFORE AGREEING
All players, spectators, referees and team leaders must adhere to Hills Footballs codes of conduct and policies found at www.hillsfootball.com.au.
- If you know about or are concerned that that you may have a medical condition which might interfere with undertaking activity safely you should seek advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- You should not undertake activity that is beyond your own ability or you having been told are not suitable.
- Be aware that sporting activity carries a risk of injury. Activity is completely voluntary; by participating you accept the risk normally associated with sporting activity.
- Exercise due care and have proper regard for the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Undertake activity in accordance with the rules for your competition, tournament or event.
- Adhere to Goalpost Safety Guidelines, no climbing on Goal posts.
- Do not move equipment or goalposts without consulting a staff member.
- Wear the correct football boots and protective equipment, shin pads.
- Always halt the session if a player is injured.
- Report all accidents and immediately inform a member of staff if First Aid is required.
- Ensure that spectators remain clear from Main Field or Playing Areas.
- Children must be supervised at All Times.
- Inform a member of staff if you have any safety concerns or reason to believe that a facility is not fit for purpose.
Photography and Videography
- You acknowledge that Hills Football and its sponsors from time to time may take photographs and videos of players and distribute these on social channels, marking campaigns and promotional materials.
- Always abide by the laws, rules and spirit of the game.
- Behave in a controlled and respectful manner at all times.
- Treat opponents with respect at all times. Avoid rough or unnecessarily physical play.
- Set a positive example for others, particularly young players and supporters.
- Accept the decision of the match official without protest.
- Never use threatening words or behaviour against opposing players, referees or staff members.
- Never use or threaten to use violence against opposing players, referees or staff members.
- Refrain from using foul language, and smoking on the premises.
- Respect the facility and report any damage.
- Equipment and goalposts are provide for sporting use only and should not be misused.
Respect: enables the richness and diversity of all backgrounds, cultures and abilities to be held in high regard. Through respect, we promote greater self-esteem in ourselves and others, and create a community where achievement, education, life balance and a love of the game.
Responsibility: encourages leadership and initiative, a spirit of service and commitment, and the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the local community and, ultimately, society at large.
Positive Attitude: To give a feeling to those around you that you are always positive. To dig deep in the stressful times and look for positives, to show everyone around that you are looking and searching for a positive outcome.
By enrolling in Hills Football Development Programs, participant understands that he/she attending the programs and using the facilities does so at his/her own risk. In addition, its owners, employees or agents, shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by participant with his/her family in or about any programs on the premises. Participants and parents assume full responsibility for all injuries and damages which occur in or about any programs on the premises. He/she does hereby fully and forever release discharged hold harmless, all associated facilities and its owner, employees, and agents from all claims, demands, damages or rights of action, present or future resulting from any person’s participation in any programs or use of the facility. In addition, he/she agree(s) to follow the rules of conduct and play set by Hills Football.
Consent: Guardian/participant or I the undersigned parent does hereby grant authority to the staff at to render a judgement concerning medical assistance or hospital care in the event of an accident or illness during my absence. I do hereby authorize and its assigns to utilize all photographs, pictures or other likeness of anyone or me assigned guardianship to me, as they deem appropriate in its promotional materials or team films.
I Accept and will comply with the Terms & Conditions.